Pages

July 12, 2009

Freedom ATC Challenge

Kristy, one of the Design Team members at the shoe has a great challenge going on right now. She's challenge us to create an ATC of freedom and what it means to us. Of course there have been patriotic entries to her challenge and a great ATC about the freedom of, or lack of, circus animals. So mine goes more along the lines of patriotism. I used a great image I found of sailors waving to family upon their return home. When I think of freedom I think of all the sacrifices our military has to give up. My husband is in the Navy and sacrifices his time with me and his son to support the war in Iraq. We are only free because we have men and women and their families who sacrifice some of the simplest things in life to fight for it. So here it is.


No comments: