Pages

April 4, 2009

Color Challenge 4/3

This was for the color challenge from the gals at If The Shoe fits...Scrap It!. Every Friday they chose a color combo for us to use in a LO. This weeks colors were red and blue. I was a little stumped because I'm still trying to get last years scrapbook done and I'm left with only my thanksgiving pictures from November. So I went ahead and did the LO without a picture and had to print one up at Walgreen's to add to it. Anywho, I like the way it turned out!! Enjoy!


4 comments:

Emily D. said...

Fabulous! Great job with the colors!

Unknown said...

I love how you cut around the pattern and slid the red underneith!!! I might have to steal that LOL! Lovely!!!

lesleyworth said...

awww! super cute! great use of the colors!

cloudofdreams said...

Great job!! I love the title!