Pages

April 5, 2009

SOOO Proud of this one!!

Okay so this LO came from a Challenge in my Scrapbooks Challenge group on Cafe Mom. Our week long on-line crop started today and one of the challenges for today was spring countdown. We had to use 6 flowers, 5 buttons, 4 stickers (no words or alpha's), 3 photos, 2 patterned paper, and 1 ribbon or lace. The layout was also supposed to be related to spring. I had no idea what I was going to do but then on the drive home from church I thought maybe journaling my 10 favorite things about spring time. Then from there I knew what paper would be great, which looks like binder paper with flowers on it so I thought writing like a highschooler all cool would be a nice touch. Then for the flowers I just placed them over the same colored flowers that were printed on the paper (lucky me there were six), the buttons I placed near the title and the photos, the stickers are hard to see they are white glitter stars that are place by the number 1, 4, 7 and 10, the three photos are things that reminded me of my list I found on the Internet and printed here at home, my 2 papers are the base paper and the green diamond paper, and I have 1 ribbon behind the green flower. I REALLY like the way this came out!! Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

No comments: