Pages

February 23, 2011

New LO with a couple challenges involved

So I've got another one for you today! It just so happens that a couple of the challenges I found online end tonight so I've been trying my best to get as many done as possible. It helps that my son is sick so I've been stuck at home all day. So here is the LO!

The background paper is a Cloud 9 Design, Sparkle Celebration Dots in Cinnamon Stick. All the other papers are plain colors that I had in my stash. I used an alphabet clear stamp set to create the title in white ink then I used Frosted Lace Stickles over top to give it some glitz, and used a rhinestone for the dot of the J. Below is an up close shot of the title so you can see all the sparkle, glitter and bling that I used. It also showcases the colors better, LO's are my least favorite projects to photograph because the pictures never give them justice! So below is the list of challenges that I used to inspire this page;

The sketch came from Sketchy Thursdays
Dutch Dare Card Challenges wanted all the glitz

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is FAB! I love love love the photos, the colors...and loving the CIRCLES! Thanks soooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Stacey G.-2 Craf-t-4u said...

Very nice layout! Thank You for joining us at Dutch Dare this week!