I used a piece of left over thick cardboard (from what I can't remember) to cut the base of the covers. I covered the outside of the cover with Natural Wood Grain from DCWV. I added a 2 inch strip of the worded patterned paper to both covers as well (I do not remember who makes it, I bought it quite a while ago). I also used that patterned paper to cover the inside of the covers. I used a "Boys will be Boys" sticker from Me & My Big Ideas for the title. I used little gear Thickers: Subway Accents to add a little something extra so it wouldn't seem so empty. Next I added on the tie to each cover (I used some black ribbon I had in my snippets jar) using TTT to adhere it. I had to use 6 different pieces of card stock to make my 12 pages in the book. I cut out a 6.25x8.5 piece from each card stock and scored it at 4.25 inches. To adhere all the pages together I used TTT and my glue dot runner (to spare my TTT or it would all be gone by the end of this one project). Once all the pages were together and attached to the covers I just added my photos and printed out the 12 months from my computer using the font MICHAEL.
I am so pleased with the way it came out that I am not wanting to give it up! I think next year I will have to do these for my parents and grandparents as well! Of course I might do more than the 12, just because it's so hard to choose only one photo! Thanks for looking!