Pages

March 22, 2011

Baby Shower gifts

There are tons of babies due to arrive this spring! One of my friends from my playgroup just had her baby shower this weekend and she is having a little boy. I like to give gifts that are more than just store bought so I made her a decorated wipe case and a diaper & wipes case carrier. One of my other crafty friends found the tutorial online and we've been making wipe cases ever since! The tutorial can be found at the Make It and Love It blog here.


This was a lot of fun to make and it was pretty simple and didn't take much fabric or time. I'm proud of myself as well because this was my first project by myself on my new sewing machine. In the past sewing machines and I have not gotten along but with some tips from a local seamstress I'm doing good! Now I need to jump back on the sewing machine and get that car seat cover finished! Only 6 more weeks till the new baby is due to arrive!!

1 comment:

Emily D. said...

Tammi, this is awesome! What a great idea! And it's super cute!!! How long did it take? Do you have a link or tutorial that you would be able to share?? Love it!