Pages

March 18, 2011

Exciting!

Hey everyone, so today is going pretty good. I'm working on getting my sisters baby shower invites finished. They are almost done!!! I should have them complete by the start of the week if not earlier. Then it's on to tackle my invitations! I just wanted to share some exciting things with you. I've been having tons of fun getting back to the challenges on all the great blogs around and because of it I've been featured in two email newsletters this month! It's super exciting!! I know it doesn't seem like much but it feels good to know that someone else is enjoying your crafts. It's a far cry from being any type of "professional" crafter but it's the best kind of recognition for a stay at home mom who crafts in her spare time. It gives me the hopes that maybe one day crafting can not only be a hobby for me but some kind of career one way or another. So in case your curious on what was featured and where just take a peek below.


This card was featured in the McMahon Five Designs.com Newsletter Edition 80! You can see there website here. If you'd like to sign up for their newsletter there is a button right at the top of the page!





This card was featured in the Coloring Page Tuesday Alert on the 15th! If you'd like to take a look at Elizabeth's awesome site with tons of free coloring pages (here I printed it smaller to create a digi image for my card) follow this link. You can sign up for her weekly alerts by clicking on the Color! tab under the main title.

No comments: