Pages

March 13, 2011

Emily over at Through Emily's Eyes has some exciting things to share today! She has made her 700th blog post!! WOW! That's a lot of time and dedication there. It seems like it would be so simple to just post and post and post but it really does take some time and effort, especially with a crafters blog because you have to craft something first! Finding the time to do post can be difficult. So congrats to her on her fabulous blog and I'll be reading the next 100 posts and beyond! So to help celebrate she's cleaning out her stash and giving away a HUGE Candy batch!! Look at all the goodies she's got already and she's gonna have more! She is going to keep the post up at the top until March 27th at midnight CST. So hop on over there and leave a comment, become a follower and spread the word!!


Emily has inspired me to do my own little candy giveaway related to posts. Currently I'm at about 125 posts so I think at 150 posts I will be putting up a candy of my own. So keep an eye out for it! I'm not sure if it will be as grand as Emily's but I'm sure it will be worth stopping by.

No comments: