Pages

May 13, 2009

10 things I love...

This was a challenge from my Scrapbook Swapping Moms Unite (SSMU) group on Cafe Mom. We were challenged to create a book describing the 10 things we loved about something or someone. So my obvious choice was Thomas. We were to use standard sized note cards as the base of our pages and to use photos that explained or showed what we loved. I tried my best to pick the right pictures and some of them are spot on while others were a little more difficult to depict. Since note cards are somewhat small I decided to make my book longer than others might. I used 20 pages with a front and back cover and placed the photos (full page) on the left pages and the "things I love" on the right side. I found this really cute paper at the scrapbook store up in Williamsburg, Stamp N Memories, it was in the clearance rack which was even better!! Also since it was so small a book I decided not to really embellish it because I wanted it to focus on the meaning of the words and the photos. Hope you enjoy, be warned there are a lot of pictures! TFL!



1 comment:

Hanford said...

I LOVE THIS! Cute pictures of our Munchie with smooshie gooshie sayings by my Tammi, his mom. I wish I was creative and craftsie like you. Then you might have some cute stuff to show how much your mommy loves you!

Love,
Mommy