Pages

May 13, 2009

Embellished Clothes Pins

This was a super fun swap that I'm in right now. I have seen these embellished clothespins before and so wanted to try it so when the swap showed up in one of my Cafe Mom groups I had to take a spot, I was so excited about it I took two spots!! The sign ups are still going until the end of the month but I was so excited that I had to get started. So I made 20, the correct amount for who's signed up now. I made them all different because I didn't want them all the be the same it was just too much fun to figure them out. Tip: This is a perfect use for all those tiny little scraps you just can't throw away because you love that paper! So here is a group shot of all 20 and then below that are a few of my favorites up close. I just didn't have the patience or want to crowd the posts with 2o separate pics for all of them. TFL!

No comments: