Pages

March 25, 2009

New Projects!!

Here are my latest projects. This first one was the Card Sketch Challenge from the Card Swappers and More group over at Cafe Mom. The sketch was vertical rather than horizontal but I had to flip it to fit my sentiments (which I got off a new Cricut cartridge that arrived in the mail today!!!!!). I really like the way it turned out and I'm going to send it to my hubby since he'll still be deployed during father's day.


This project was a sketch challenge from the Scrapbook Challenges group over at Cafe Mom, which I am now a new admin for!! Yay for me!!! We were given a sketch and told to use at least 4 patterned paper. I knew that Jumping Joey's pics would work nicely with so many different patterned papers because of the bright colors. It was really fun to do this one and that green paper with the holes is my new favorite paper!!!
This project wasn't from a challenge this was just to get it done. I was looking for a sketch to fit all my pictures but also allow the right sizes and I couldn't find any that I liked so I decided to do my own sketch. It was a little difficult to create the sketch and I'm hoping to find some type of software to do them on but I ended up just using word with squares which was kinda hard, especially with a two pager. Anywho, I'm really proud of this one and I love the way it turned out!!! I think lately orange is my favorite color to scrap with, surprising yes but the good thing about orange is that it goes really well with GREEN!


This project was just another one to get done not from a challenge. I have been trying to use the challenges to get all my scrapping done but I'm so far behind that I try to do one a day and there isn't always challenges the pertain to what I need to do. So this one was really fun I found the sketch for this one in Scrapbooks Etc. (not sure what issue i tear out the stuff I like and put it in a binder from now on I'll document what issue).


This was for a Punctuation Challenge on the Scrapbook Challenges group, we were to use punctuation in our title. I used the @ sign as my punctuation. I got this sketch from Scrapbooks Etc. as well (don't know what issue). I like the way it turned out but it's not one of my favorites.







No comments: