Pages

March 6, 2009

Stamp 3 Ways Challenge by Lesley

Lesley challenged us all to use one stamp three different ways. I didn't have to much of a problem with this one but other's have done much better than I have with their creativity. I did enjoy doing this challenge though. My first way was a card in which I used the stamp with Versa Mark on the cardstock to give it a pattern that was still "behind the scenes" and not so much a stand out element. My second way was a birthday tag in which I stamped the image in black ink on vellum then used a clear stickles to accent the "buds". My thrid way was another card in which I used colored pens to "ink" my stamp and then stamped it on the card as a decorative border along the bottom and it really added some pop to the card.
First Way
Second Way
Third Way


Group Shoot

1 comment:

MurdockFamily said...

I love this challenge and the ideas you came up with are fantastic! You are going to have to bring some stickles over and show me how to use them, because I never knew what they were for!