Pages

March 20, 2009

Some recent work

Here are a couple of pages I finished yesterday. These weren't for anything in particular just to get some of the pictures scrapped that I needed to do. This first was was inspired by a sketch from the Scrapbook Challenges group on Cafe Mom (sketch #1). I'm really happy with the way it turned out.

This LO was inspired by a sketch I got out of Scrapbooks Etc. magazine. I turned the LO to fit my pictures, normally they go along the top of the page. This was our first trip to the Virginia Living Museum and I love all the turtles I used on here. This was a fun one to do and I love how it turned out.

This LO was inspired by a sketch from the blog Sketches! by {tamara} (sketch #57). I changed it a little to please my eye a little better with the materials I was working with. This still needs a title but I haven't gotten around to cutting the letters yet. I think the title will be Bubble Bath but I'm not sure that it will fit well or not. I'm going to have to play around with it.

No comments: