Pages

March 30, 2009

some recent work

I did this one over the past weekend. I used a sketch from the Scrapbook Challenges group over at Cafe Mom. This was sketch #11, I rotated the sketch to fit my pictures.

This was a sketch from a site a found through google, but I didn't think to write down the site name and for the life of me can't find it again. But I really enjoyed doing this one.

This was a fun LO to do. I've had this star paper sitting around for a long time waiting for the perfect LO and it worked perfectly for these pictures. I used a sketch from the Scrapbook Challenges group on Cafe Mom again, this one is #8. I'm excited that I got to use my new bear in Pj's stamp. I found that at a scrapbook store in Williamsburg on clearance and just had to have and I'm glad I found use for it because it is just so darn cute!


I had a little difficulty doing this LO. I loved this picture of Thomas sitting next to the Ronald McDonald but didn't know what to do with it. I tried using a red background but it was just way to much red. So I decided to do a less is more approach but had a hard time getting enough but not to much so it balanced well. I eventually got it and I really like how it turned out.





No comments: